The Math Forum

Topic: Re: URGENT-read about proposed changes in Regents
Replies: 1   Last Post: Mar 5, 2010 7:07 PM

Tennantij@aol.com

Re: URGENT-read about proposed changes in Regents
att1.html (4.4 K)

sure does sound like it is going that way, doesn't it
Iva Jean

In a message dated 3/5/2010 11:55:03 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
msedfun@aol.com writes:

WOW! Lot's of proposed changes...and I'm wondering if this isn't the
death knoll of regents. Maybe that wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

Sharon