Topic: no data acquisition toolbox in 64 bit matlab r2009a?
Replies: 8   Last Post: Aug 24, 2013 10:26 AM

cpp.matlab@gmail.com

Re: no data acquisition toolbox in 64 bit matlab r2009a?

I have a NI-USB 6009 board that is recognized in SIMULINK Data
aquisition tool box running in Windows XP using 32-bit MATLAB and
works perfect.
I am trying to make this recognized in SIMULINK Data aquisition tool
box running in Windows 7 using 32-bit MATLAB. I did install 64-bit
MATLAB on windows 7 but it does not have data aquisition tool box.
I think problem is that when i install drivers for this board on
Windows7 machine, it automatically installs 64bit, which are not
recognizable for 32bit-MATLAB.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks for your time.
Best regards...