Replies: 1   Last Post: Apr 15, 2010 10:48 PM

Larry Peterson

Re: [ap-calculus] Wolf popullation FRQ

Tom,

It was 1993. Until 2007 the Wolf problem held the dubious distinction
of being the lowest scoring question on the AP Calculus exam. The mean
was about 1.1. In 2007 AB3 claimed the crown with a mean of 0.96.

Larry Peterson
Northridge High School
Layton, UT

Tom Kattnig wrote:
> I cannot find my copy of the wolf population FRQ, Does anyone have
> what year it was given?
>
> Tom Kattnig
> Gunnison High School
> Gunnison Co