From: Anonymous
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 6:38 PM
To: AP Statistics
Subject: [ap-stat] RE: Summer Reading

I need suggestions for required summer reading material for AP
Stat students. I will have all sophomores in class and need something
appropriate that can be worked cross curricular with AP English.
Thanks

College Board, 45 Columbus Avenue, New York, NY 10023-6992

---
You are subscribed to ap-stat as: archive@mathforum.org. To unsubscribe, send a blank message to leave-ap-stat@lyris.collegeboard.com.
Send questions about the list to jswift@alberni.net

--FAQ: http://cims.clayton.edu/apstatfaq/
--Archives: http://mathforum.org/epigone/apstat-l
--AP Central(tm): http://apcentral.collegeboard.com
--List Website - to change your email address
http://lyris.collegeboard.com/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=ap-stat

The College Board, 45 Columbus Avenue, New York, NY 10023-6992