Replies: 3   Last Post: Mar 5, 2011 7:07 AM

karthikeyan

Re: [URGENT] Cannot compile C++ mex files.

Hi

I am first impression would be, the folder path may have space. Somtimes, it is tricky to handle it. So I would suggest you to create a environment variable "path"(which may be always exist), assign the Microsoft Visual Studio bin and lib path