Topic: Re: [CALC-REFORM:3047] A small amount of DE's
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
woods debra j

Re: [CALC-REFORM:3047] A small amount of DE's

I would like to also point out that section's 1.06 - 1.08 of
Calculus&Mathematica contains lessons on Differential Equations including
Euler's method. From what I have seen, the reform books tend to introduce
Differential Equations early in the text.