Topic: How to change file permission in Matlab in Windows?
Replies: 6   Last Post: Dec 8, 2010 5:29 PM

Kevin Hung

Re: How to change file permission in Matlab in Windows?

Hi Michael,

Sorry that I was not very clear in my first post.

I would like to programatically change a file to read-only in Matlab on Windows 7.

Kevin