Topic: MPC controller
Replies: 1   Last Post: Mar 12, 2011 11:32 AM

ben

Re: MPC controller

"Sara Julie" wrote in message <ilfb9k$s9s$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> I need to design a MPC controller for nonlinear plant. Iam getting closed loop output for linearised model of the plant with MPC controller in design tool.While I export same controller and used in my original non linear plant(which is in differential equation editor in SIMULINK), I couldnot get the proper closed loop response...
> Can anyone help me?

Hello,
The controller that you have created, is valid near the operating point of "linear model".
When you use that controller on "nonlinear model" the system could fail, because the states can have values far away than you linearized point.

Date Subject Author
3/12/11
Read MPC controller
Sara Julie