Topic: Mexing fortran file with additional object files
Replies: 2   Last Post: Mar 20, 2011 7:49 PM

Ralph Schleicher

Re: Mexing fortran file with additional object files

"Sebastian Hölz" <NOSPAMshoelz@ifm-geomar.de.NOSPAM> writes:

>>> mex Module_1.obj Test.f90 -output Test.mexw32
>
> How do I achive the same, if the precompiled .obj- and .mod-file are
> in a different directory ? I have tried to include the path with the
> "-I" or the "-l" and "-L" switch, but can not find any combination
> which works.

The -I option defines the search path for header files, the '-L' option
defines the search path for library files specified via the '-l' option.
Have you ever tried the command

mex Test.f90 somewhere\in\space\Module_1.obj

--
Ralph Schleicher <http://ralph-schleicher.de>

Development * Consulting * Training
Mathematical Modeling and Simulation