Topic: Scantron w/ Integrated Algebra
Replies: 15   Last Post: Mar 26, 2011 11:28 PM

cchuttey@sfcs.k12.ny.us

RE: Scantron w/ Integrated Algebra

My district had to get a new machine for scanning Regents exams. It was
done in conjunction with our BOCES. We "practiced" on the January
exams, and it was a pain. We were told to grade part 2, part 3, and
part 4 of the exams, only. We then sent the bundled answer sheets to
the scanning people in out district, who scanned the exams through the
machine. Teachers are NOT doing the scanning. There was a 24 hour
turnaround period until we had the student scores. I have a feeling
that this will be nightmare in June.

Cindy Chuttey
Mynderse Academy
Seneca Falls, NY 13148