Replies: 1   Last Post: May 20, 2011 10:14 AM

cindy

From: Kansas
Registered: 5/14/06
Re: [POSSIBLE SPAM] [ap-calculus] online courses

Dan,
I have a couple students that would be very interested in these offerings...specifically option number 1. I have two sophomores and a handful of juniors that completed AB Calculus this year and have exhausted our math courses at the high school. I know my sophomore needs to do something the next two years and this would be a fantastic option. When will it be up and running????
Cindy Couchman