Topic: Google groups
Replies: 55   Last Post: Aug 8, 2011 11:48 PM

Bill Dubuque

Re: Google groups

William Elliot <marsh@rdrop.com> write:
> On Fri, 29 Jul 2011, Gerry Myerson wrote:
>> William Elliot <marsh@rdrop.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Things would disappear as I scrolled down the problem statement. Upon
>>> ientering the reply box, above appeared print upon print making unreadable
>>> the question or whatever that was suppose to be there. The print is reply
>>> box is exceeding small. As I was trying to understand what's happening,
>>> distracting visual things were shifting, disappearing or something.

>> Don't take the brown acid.
>>

> I've see one site that was speed designed and
> since you point it out, yes, MSE is acid designed.

If you're having speed problems then you're probably using a very old browser
and/or a very old machine. MSE is quickest with Google Chrome. It takes only
a few minutes to download and install it. That should solve your speed problems
(unless you have really ancient hardware, say over 10 years old).

Date Subject Author
6/29/11
Read Google groups
umumenu@gmail.com