Topic: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Replies: 983   Last Post: Jun 23, 2013 3:38 PM

bradguth@gmail.com

Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation

On Jun 27, 4:49 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On Jun 27, 4:45 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> Dear Appreciated Readers:  As an inspired improve-the-world, USA
> citizen?through my New Science, inventions, and my New Constitution of
> the United States of America?I am angered that my Free Speech rights
> have been violated by a Google 'moderator' on the group
> PoliticalForum.  If I am being hindered by Google in any way, that
> also will affect each of you, your children and their children.  I was
> forced to explain what happened by talking about "Understanding
> Political 'Science'" on sci.physics rather than on PoliticalForum.
> *** Each of you could help my cause, as well as the best causes of the
> human race, if many of you will access and read my June 12 post.  Only
> if you will help in this way, might Google become aware of the
> criminal level of damage their moderator has done to me, and to my
> odyssey of getting out the message regarding my New Constitution.
> Here is the link.  Many thanks to all who can help!  ? John A.
> Armistead ? AKA NoEinstein
>
> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/2426...
>

> > On Jun 26, 10:45 pm, 1treePetrifiedForestLane <Space...@hotmail.com>
> > wrote:

> > > yeah, but you don't really know those subjects,
> > > beyond pro-forma values for certain angles (viz trig);
> > > eh?...  anyway,
> > > *mathematica* is acutally four subjects;
> > > learn, waht in Heck they are!

> > > thus:
> > > why is GrIS calving more than AnIS?

> > > is there no GRACE anomaly on AnIS?
>
> > 1tree:  There will be more calving where there is the greatest
> > perimeter of ice.  ? NE ?- Hide quoted text -

Start and maintain your own public Google newsgroup, and see how you
like it when ZNRs and FUD-masters start showing up, only to topic/
author stalk and bash.

BTW; clay is water with minerals, and places like our moon should
have clay. Even Venus and Mars should have clay.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/?Guth Venus?

Date Subject Author
8/29/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
8/29/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
9/1/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
9/2/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
9/2/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
9/4/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
9/1/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
9/1/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
microm2011@hotmail.com
9/2/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
9/2/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
microm2011@hotmail.com
9/4/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
9/6/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
9/7/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
9/7/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
microm2011@hotmail.com
9/9/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
9/7/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
9/9/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
9/10/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
9/11/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
9/11/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Sam Wormley
9/12/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
9/14/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
9/15/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
9/18/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
9/19/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
9/20/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
9/20/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
9/21/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
9/22/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
9/22/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
9/23/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
11/1/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
11/7/11
[...]
9/26/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
10/17/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/19/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
11/1/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
11/7/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
11/7/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
pnalsing@gmail.com
11/7/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Androcles
11/7/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Paul Alsing
11/7/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Androcles
11/7/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
11/11/11
[...]
eric gisse
11/12/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
james thomas
11/12/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
11/12/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
james thomas
11/15/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
11/19/11
[...]
11/20/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
11/15/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
11/16/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
11/20/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
11/20/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
james thomas
11/25/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
11/25/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
microm2011@hotmail.com
11/30/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
11/12/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
pnalsing@gmail.com
11/15/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
11/20/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
11/20/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
pnalsing@gmail.com
11/20/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
herbert glazier
11/22/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
11/25/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
11/30/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
11/25/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
11/28/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
11/14/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Koobee Wublee
11/14/11
[...]
11/21/11
[...]
12/4/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
12/5/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
12/7/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
12/7/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
12/14/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
12/14/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
pnalsing@gmail.com
12/14/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Androcles
12/16/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
12/16/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
12/16/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
pnalsing@gmail.com
12/19/11
[...]
12/15/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
d w
12/16/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
12/17/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
12/19/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
1/2/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
11/20/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
11/15/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Koobee Wublee
11/15/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
11/16/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Koobee Wublee
11/16/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Peter Webb
11/16/11
[...]
11/17/11
[...]
11/29/11
[...]
12/13/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
12/16/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
12/17/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
12/19/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
12/20/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
pnalsing@gmail.com
12/21/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
12/22/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
12/31/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
nouseforaname
12/31/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Androcles
1/2/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
2/2/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
2/5/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
1/2/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
1/6/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
1/7/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
1/11/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
1/12/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
1/12/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
1/12/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
1/14/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
1/17/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
1/19/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
1/19/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
1/21/12
[...]
1/24/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
1/30/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
1/30/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
2/1/12
[...]
2/11/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
2/13/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
2/14/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
2/16/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
2/16/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
2/5/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
2/6/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
2/7/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
2/7/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
pnalsing@gmail.com
2/8/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
2/8/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
pnalsing@gmail.com
2/16/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
2/16/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
pnalsing@gmail.com
2/18/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
2/18/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
pnalsing@gmail.com
2/21/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
2/21/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
pnalsing@gmail.com
2/23/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
2/27/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
2/27/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
pnalsing@gmail.com
3/2/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
pnalsing@gmail.com
3/2/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Michael Moroney
3/2/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
pnalsing@gmail.com
3/7/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/7/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
3/8/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/12/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
3/14/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/14/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
3/15/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/24/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
3/24/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/24/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/26/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
4/16/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/17/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
4/20/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
5/10/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/26/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
3/28/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
4/16/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/17/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
3/7/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
3/12/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
3/2/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
cwldoc
4/20/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
4/20/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
donstockbauer@hotmail.com
4/20/12
[...]
2/24/12
[...]
2/25/12
[...]
3/30/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
4/5/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/5/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/13/12
[...]
3/29/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/29/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/29/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/30/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
4/4/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/13/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
3/30/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
3/30/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
3/30/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
4/6/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Ala
4/9/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/13/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
4/13/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/15/12
[...]
3/31/12
[...]
4/3/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
4/4/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
cwldoc
4/4/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/9/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
4/10/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/15/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
12/22/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
12/22/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
pnalsing@gmail.com
12/26/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
12/27/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
pnalsing@gmail.com
12/28/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
12/29/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
pnalsing@gmail.com
12/31/11
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
nouseforaname
1/2/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
1/2/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
1/2/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
pnalsing@gmail.com
1/5/12
[...]
4/22/12
[...]
4/18/12
[...]
4/14/12
[...]
4/23/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/24/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/27/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
4/28/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/30/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
4/30/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
5/1/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/7/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
4/30/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
5/1/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/7/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
5/9/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Kent
5/9/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
5/10/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/13/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
5/16/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/16/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/17/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's simple derivation of the Lorentz Transformation
NoEinstein
5/18/12
Read Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/20/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
5/28/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
6/1/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/2/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
6/2/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
6/4/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/5/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
6/6/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/6/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/7/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
6/8/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
7/27/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/28/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
7/28/12
Read go back to middleschool, JAA; thank you!
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/29/12
Read Re: go back to middleschool, JAA; thank you!
NoEinstein
6/7/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
6/7/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/8/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
6/8/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/9/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/11/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
6/12/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/12/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/13/12
[...]
6/20/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/22/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
6/22/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/25/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
6/25/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
GogoJF
6/27/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
6/27/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Big Dog
6/28/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
6/30/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
7/1/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Peter Webb
7/1/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
7/3/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/5/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
7/5/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
7/5/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/5/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
7/5/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
7/6/12
Read understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular "massless
rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/9/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
7/9/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/18/12
[...]
7/20/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/21/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
7/21/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
7/23/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/24/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
7/24/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/26/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
7/9/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/12/12
[...]
7/31/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
8/1/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
8/5/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
8/6/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
8/7/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
8/9/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
8/18/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
8/12/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
8/6/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
8/7/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
8/8/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
8/18/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
9/7/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
9/10/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
9/12/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
9/12/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
9/14/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
9/19/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
9/23/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
9/25/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
9/28/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
9/30/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
9/28/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
9/29/12
[...]
10/2/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/3/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
10/3/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/6/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
10/10/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
10/11/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/12/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
10/11/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/12/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
10/18/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/23/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
10/23/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/11/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/12/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
10/18/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/16/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
10/17/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
10/17/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
NoEinstein
10/18/12
Read Re: understanding Einstein's and Newton's dumb-ass corpucular
"massless rock o'light"
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/19/12
Read why did Kupie Woopie delete himself from this item, that he started?
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/23/12
Read why did Kupie Woopie delete himself?
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/25/12
Read Re: why did Kupie Woopie delete himself?
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/29/12
Read Re: why did Kupie Woopie delete himself?
NoEinstein
10/30/12
Read Re: why did Kupie Woopie delete himself?
Brian Q. Hutchings
11/2/12
Read Re: why did Kupie Woopie delete himself?
NoEinstein
11/15/12
Read Re: why did Kupie Woopie delete himself?
NoEinstein
10/29/12
Read Re: why did Kupie Woopie delete himself?
NoEinstein
10/30/12
Read Re: why did Kupie Woopie delete himself?
Brian Q. Hutchings
10/30/12
Read why did Kupie Woopie delete himself?
Brian Q. Hutchings
11/2/12
Read Re: why did Kupie Woopie delete himself?
NoEinstein
11/2/12
Read Re: why did Kupie Woopie delete himself?
NoEinstein
11/6/12
Read Re: why did Kupie Woopie delete himself?
Brian Q. Hutchings
11/7/12
Read Re: why did Kupie Woopie delete himself?
Brian Q. Hutchings
11/8/12
[...]
Read "mister Kent, you are not going to be needing these for this
mission," and he put them back on, and used them as an ablative shield
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/9/12
Read Re: "mister Kent, you are not going to be needing these for this
[...]
Read no-one can do the math for you, dood -- go back to middleschool!
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/28/12
Read Re: no-one can do the math for you, dood -- go back to middleschool!
[...]
6/26/12
[...]
6/29/12
[...]
6/15/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
6/17/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
NoEinstein
6/20/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/21/12
[...]
Dirk Van de moortel
6/26/12
[...]
Pubkeybreaker
5/9/12
[...]
Read Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation ... yeah, right!
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/18/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation ... yeah, right!
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/20/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation ... yeah, right!
NoEinstein
5/22/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation ... yeah, right!
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/28/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation ... yeah, right!
NoEinstein
5/28/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation ... yeah, right!
NoEinstein
6/2/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation ... yeah, right!
NoEinstein
5/20/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation ... yeah, right!
NoEinstein
5/23/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation ... yeah, right!
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/24/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation ... yeah, right!
NoEinstein
5/24/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation ... yeah, right!
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/2/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation ... yeah, right!
NoEinstein
5/28/12
Read Re: Understanding Einstein's linearity of clay-deformation ... yeah, right!
NoEinstein
5/30/12
[...]
Read Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
Brian Q. Hutchings
5/25/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/2/12
[...]
7/16/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
NoEinstein
6/23/13
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/30/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
NoEinstein
6/29/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/30/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
NoEinstein
7/3/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/25/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/25/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/26/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
NoEinstein
6/11/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
NoEinstein
6/12/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/13/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
NoEinstein
7/3/12
Read What did SupermanTM do to Clark KentTM's 3D glasses?
Brian Q. Hutchings
7/3/12
Read What did SupermanTM do to Clark KentTM's three-dimensional glasses?
Brian Q. Hutchings
6/2/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
NoEinstein
7/23/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
Tyler Dresden
7/24/12
[...]
Michael Stemper
8/8/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
Brian Q. Hutchings
8/9/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
NoEinstein
8/11/12
[...]
8/16/12
[...]
8/17/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
Bridget Risemberg
8/18/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
NoEinstein
8/24/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
NoEinstein
8/28/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
NoEinstein
8/18/12
Read Re: Understanding Flintstone's Lemma on braking
NoEinstein
8/22/12
[...]
Read