Topic: ALL(t) as ongoing creator
Replies: 15   Last Post: Aug 31, 2011 11:41 PM

David Dalton

Re: ALL(t) as ongoing creator

In article <AdqdneFo2ubBKcDTnZ2dnUVZ_sCdnZ2d@posted.gcicommunications>,
"Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole" <laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org>
wrote:

> David Dalton wrote:
>

> > My top-ranked deity is ALL
>
> TO BAD, Christian "WITCH HUNTERS" replaced "ALL' withj JEZSUS!

Jesus is also one of my eleven main deities but I rank
him far lower than ALL. And you could consider me to
be a polytheistic panentheist but I say I'm an
individual/eclectic neopagan.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Travel & Music