Topic: grade book/scheduling/discipline program
Replies: 9   Last Post: Oct 5, 2011 9:49 PM

Servant, Melissa

RE: grade book/scheduling/discipline program

We use school tolls - which would be a great program if the opened up all of the modules to the teachers - but we are locked out of alot of the modules. Therefore the program is not the best.

Melissa Servant
Math Teacher
Synthesis Advisor
Wallkill Senior High School