Topic: grade book/scheduling/discipline program
Replies: 9   Last Post: Oct 5, 2011 9:49 PM

Servant, Melissa

RE: grade book/scheduling/discipline program

We use school tolls - which would be a great program if the opened up all of the modules to the teachers - but we are locked out of alot of the modules. Therefore the program is not the best.

Melissa Servant
Math Teacher
Synthesis Advisor
Wallkill Senior High School
mservant@wallkillcsd.k12.ny.us <mailto:mservant@wallkillcsd.k12.ny.us>
845-895-7150 ext 8496

From: owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org on behalf of Kelly Shields
Sent: Thu 9/22/2011 3:28 PM
To: nyshsmath@mathforum.org
Subject: grade book/scheduling/discipline program

Our district is considering looking at programs for grade books, scheduling, and discipline. We currently use web2school (I am not a big fan). We are wondering what other districts are using. Would you please email me the name of the program you use (comments would be great, too) so we have an idea of what's out there?