Topic: How can i write gradient function?
Replies: 5   Last Post: Oct 23, 2011 12:17 PM

asdasd

Re: How can i write gradient function?

Actually I don't want to apply gradient function by one command I want to apply it individually. It may seems like this;

for i=1:n
for j=1:n

Gradient Function for every pixel individually

end

end

Thanks for your considerations.