Topic: Re: Exchanging the order of summation
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
JohnWashburn

Re: Exchanging the order of summation

I should have wrote:
limit_{Q \to \infty} sum_{n=1}^{g(Q)} sum_{q=1}^{g(Q)} = K.
as:
limit_{Q \to \infty} sum_{n=1}^{g(Q)} sum_{q=1}^{h(Q)} f(n,q) = K.

Sorry for the typing error.

It looks like uniform convergence though is required, but the Moore-
smith theorem may be applicable as the sequence as n tends to infinity
coverges uniformly and point-wise as q tends to infinity.