Topic: urgent help required in Ultrasim
Replies: 13   Last Post: Dec 8, 2011 9:27 AM

Sayed khushal

Re: urgent help required in Ultrasim

"Steven_Lord" <slord@mathworks.com> wrote in message <jbom6f$e0u$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> "Sayed khushal" <khushal_kkk@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > "Steven_Lord" <slord@mathworks.com> wrote in message
> > <jbnvoq$nlc$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...

> *snip*

> > where should i place it please tell me detailed info and what exactly to
> > do i shall be thankful . please send me the steps , i have updated cache
> > bt nothing happens.

> Put them in some directory that is NOT under "C:\Program
> Files\MATLAB\R2011a\toolbox" and add it to your search path.
> http://www.mathworks.com/help/techdoc/matlab_env/br7ppws-1.html
> If there are specific instructions provided by the authors of Ultrasim as to
> how to install it, I would use those instructions. If there aren't and
> you're still experiencing difficulties, please contact them.
> BTW, you should check your news reading software. You posted nine responses
> to this thread over the span of about an hour and a half. If that was not a
> problem with your news reading software misbehaving, be patient! Messages
> can take a little while to propagate and it may take some time for people to
> respond once they receive your message.
> --
> Steve Lord
> slord@mathworks.com
> http://www.mathworks.com

i have placed the ultrasim folder in "C:\Users\Khushal\Documents\MATLAB\ultrasim" directory and added path for it ... and startup.m was with the following code

and the saved in C:\Program Files\MATLAB\Toolbox\local

and with this procedure it gives the same three errors.
and then i removed startup.m from local folder it gives same errors y?

error in usimstrt at 67 is

error in ultrasim at 20 is

error in usim at 16 is