Topic: Chap 56: I am a pus-belching hemorrhoid of mis-information
Replies: 2   Last Post: Dec 18, 2011 8:44 PM

Lofty Goat

Re: Chap 56: I am a pus-belching hemorrhoid of mis-information

On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 09:40:21 -0800, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> Seriously, I haven't a clue after all these years.
> I have nothing to show for myself but decades of incomprehensible
> new-group posts.

Sure. Of course. Now at first I thought his filter had expired, but
hey, it was worth a quick chuckle... before filtering the puppet.