Topic: Using Mathematica output in other programs
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jan 3, 2012 5:31 AM

Berthold Hamburger

Re: Using Mathematica output in other programs

Hi Szabolcs,

Thanks a lot! I had only used the context menu and there was no option for
bitmap copy. It only appears in the main menu.

Thanks again

Berthold
--
Berthold Hamburger - Cellist/Spain