Topic: A2Trig exam
Replies: 10   Last Post: Feb 6, 2012 9:03 AM

michelle Van Etten

From: Moravia High School
Registered: 6/24/09
Re: A2Trig exam
att1.html (1.3 K)

The point of this list serve is so that we as math teachers can help each
other out. Sometimes we need to vent our frustrations at the state but
this is not the place for us to take them out on each other. We are
getting dwindling support from the state, from the community and our
adminstrators are overwhelmed as well. Teachers need to stick together.