Topic: Google undergoing a vast change of its newsgroup
Replies: 9   Last Post: Apr 6, 2012 10:04 PM

Tom Potter

Re: Google undergoing a vast change of its newsgroup

"Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz" <spamtrap@library.lspace.org.invalid> wrote in
message news:4f50cd87$8$fuzhry+tra$mr2ice@news.patriot.net...
> In <6GY3r.20857$082.12790@newsfe04.iad>, on 03/02/2012
> at 01:01 PM, "Tom Potter" <tdp1001@yahoo.com> said:
>

>>The Google Gang is more like the Pig Men
>>in the science fiction story "How to serve man"
>>than they are an organization that "does no evil".

> I thought that their motto was "Do know evil."
>
> --
> Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz, SysProg and JOAT <http://patriot.net/~shmuel>

Seymour J. Metz makes a good point:

The race/religion biased Gang at Google
"do know evil"

and they are implementing it very effectively.

--
Tom Potter