Topic: A suggestion for a math teachers' book club
Replies: 14   Last Post: Mar 11, 2012 1:05 AM

James Elander

Re: A suggestion for a math teachers' book club

The best understanding and learning for new and experienced teachers
is to read, read and read math related books and attend professional
meeting with "experts". My coll. prof informed me to "rub elbows" with
the leaders. I will be happy to provide my "select" bibliography to
any one who would like it.

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 10:16 AM, GS Chandy <gs_chandy@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks, Dave - I shall work that much more sensible procedure than the process I tried out!
>
> GSC

- --
Jim