Topic: constrained multivariable functions
Replies: 6   Last Post: Mar 20, 2012 7:39 AM

zheng chew

Re: constrained multivariable functions

Hi

I thought the equation is z = asin(2*y-x) with boundary conditions of y = (x-1)/2 or y = (x+1)/2. How can I solve for the possible x (or y values) so that pi/2<=z<=pi/2?

Thanks