Topic: vision.ForegroundDetector on Images
Replies: 12   Last Post: Feb 28, 2014 5:41 AM

Gordon

Re: vision.ForegroundDetector on Images

Hi,

Sorry to bother again. Can you please show me how I can modify this code to draw boxes around the detected objects in the images please?

Thanks so much for your time!