Topic: Griding data
Replies: 4   Last Post: Apr 4, 2012 10:06 AM

Shaik Ghouse Basha

Re: Griding data

I have X Y Z of length 13000 like this i have 16700 columns of data
for j=1
for k=1:length(Z)

P1=find(lat1>=Y(k)-eps1 & lat1<=Y(k)+eps1);
Q1=find(lon1>=X(k)-eps1 & lon1<=X(k)+eps1);
if length(P1)>1
if length(Q1)>1

Eda(P1,Q1)=nanmean([Eda(P1,Q1) Z(k)]);