Topic: Bob Kolker
Replies: 6   Last Post: Apr 28, 2012 3:44 AM

Tom Potter

Re: Bob Kolker

"hanson" <hanson@quick.net> wrote in message

> "Tom Potter" <tdp1001@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> It may be that Jews like "Robert J. Kolker"
>> were not trying to instigate Religious Wars
>> as they did the Class Wars, but were not intelligent
>> enough to understand what would happen.
>>

> hanson wrote:
> Potter, all your worries are addressed & confirmed
> in great detail by the eminent Jewish scholar
> Harold Wallace Rosenthal in his
> <http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT>
> Thanks for the laughs, and keep'em coming...
> ahahahaha... ahhahahahanson

I was just re-reading the Jewish historian
Josephus book "Against Apion"
where he glorifies Judaism, and smears all
nations and critics of Jews, except Rome and Romans,

( Rome had just destroyed Jerusalem and dispersed Jews
to prevent them from causing trouble in the area.
and Josephus who was Jewish Priest
and General in the war with Rome,
surrendered to Rome, and became their
interpreter, and was leaving in Rome on a Roman
pension and he didn't dare piss off the Romans.).

Josephus spent the whole book,
glorifying Jews and Judaism, and smearing all
others and writing lies, diversions, and distortions
to con the readers into thinking that Jews were "virtuous victims".

It is also interesting to see that Josephus wrote
that Solomon was greater and smarter than Hiram,

even though Hiram the Phoenician King ruled a nation and culture
that was far more advanced than the Jewish culture,
and Hiram sent skilled tradesmen to Israel

to build Solomon a temple and some palaces,
in exchange for land and mercenaries.

In case the point is lost on some readers,
Jews point to Solomon and his temple and palaces
as high points in Jewish history,
and here is Josephus smearing Hiram,
the guy who got Solomon out of the goat herding business.

It appears that nothing has changed in 2000 years.

--
Tom Potter