Replies: 3   Last Post: May 22, 2012 10:03 AM

Sally Miller

Re: [ap-stat] 2012 Multiple Choice

Sue,

I think it was March, 2008, before the 2007 Multiple Choice were released.

My student thought the MC were harder than the Free Response, which also has been worried.
I assume that most of the MC are the same for the 5-year period. My students of the previous 4 years did not think the MC were that hard.

Sally