Replies: 1   Last Post: May 22, 2012 4:46 PM

Carole Stevens

Re: [ap-calculus] Updated FRQ Index?

I can't believe that College Board does not monetarily support this
endeavor. It's such a valuable resource, and I the utmost respect for
those who have apparently volunteered their time in the past to help
everyone else. In the grand scheme of things, the expense would be minimal
to them.

--

*Carole Stevens
*Monsignor Kelly Catholic High School<http://www.monsignorkellyhighschool.com/>