Replies: 1   Last Post: May 26, 2012 3:37 AM

Dave Bock

Re: [ap-stat] Textbook for Non AP Stats Class

Robert --
There are two other texts you should look at. Daren can fill you in on Statistics Through Applications. Also look at Stats In Your World, a nonAP cousin of the very readable Stats Modeling The World (aka BVD). There are links to more info from my website home.htva.net/~bock.
-- Dave

Sent from my iPad