Topic: verifying the expansion of space
Replies: 29   Last Post: Jun 23, 2012 7:24 PM

bradguth@gmail.com

Re: verifying the expansion of space

On Jun 23, 2:41 pm, "microm2...@hotmail.com" <microm2...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> On Jun 22, 9:19 pm, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jun 23, 12:04 am, "microm2...@hotmail.com" <microm2...@hotmail.com>
> > wrote:

> > > The universe is not at all shaped like a jet...
>
> >http://aether.lbl.gov/image_all.html
>
> > The reason for the 'expansion' of the universe is the continual
>
>  emission of aether into the Universal jet.
>
> Where does the aether come from to end up there?
> No. There is a better answer... there are more aether points
> inbetween...
>
> Mitchell Raemsch
>

> > Three dimensional space
> > associated with the Universe itself is not expanding. What we see in
> > our telescopes is the matter associated with the Universe moving
> > outward and away from the Universal jet emission point. In the image
> > above, '1st Stars' is where aether condenses into matter.

I like to think of aether being a cosmic flux or soup of clear/
transparent FIFO nodes.

Since individual photon waves are but 2D quantum items that still
can't be individually detected without destroying them, so could the
FIFO nodes of aether be as always 2D (flatland) invisible to us.

Date Subject Author
6/22/12
Read Re: verifying the expansion of space
Koobee Wublee
6/22/12
Read Re: verifying the expansion of space
Peter Webb
6/22/12
Read Re: verifying the expansion of space
herbert glazier
6/22/12
Read Re: verifying the expansion of space
HVAC
microm2011@hotmail.com
6/22/12
Read Re: verifying the expansion of space
bradguth@gmail.com
6/22/12
Read Re: verifying the expansion of space
microm2011@hotmail.com
6/22/12
Read Re: verifying the expansion of space
mpc755@gmail.com
6/23/12