Topic: fprintf is not reading the \n
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jul 2, 2012 9:36 AM

anyone

Re: fprintf is not reading the \n

On Sat, 30 Jun 2012 13:01:32 -0500, dpb wrote:

> On 6/30/2012 8:15 AM, anyone wrote:
>

>> "...something like..." does not imply 'the only way', does it?
>
> No, but it doesn't lead down the path of righteousness, either... :)
>
> Why give a newbie that kind of guidance as first choice?

I'd thought that would be obvious, but since it wasn't:

1. Because it is an answer.
2. Because it will work.
3. Because it is general.
4. Because the user wouldn't need to know much about what happens 'under
the hood' to see that it works

And before you ask, the question was -not- 'what is the simplest, most
efficient way to...'