Topic: A2T Flashcards
Replies: 5   Last Post: Aug 30, 2012 12:53 PM

bill wickes

RE: A2T Flashcards
att1.html (6.0 K)

Very nice of you.prentice hall would charge thousands

From: owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org [mailto:owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org]
On Behalf Of RHoffman@wacs2.wnyric.org
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 1:34 PM
To: nyshsmath@mathforum.org
Subject: Re: A2T Flashcards

Rhoffman@wacs2.wnyric.org I would love a copy of your flash cards if that
is still possible. Thanks.

"Glenn Mary" <mickeycat1@roadrunner.com>

<nyshsmath@mathforum.org>

07/03/2012 02:19 PM

A2T Flashcards

_____

Hi Everyone,

OMG! I had no idea there would be so many requests for my simple
handwritten flashcards. Please know that these are not the answer to
students passing the regents, but just another simple tool for some of the
review students need for the exam.

I will put the cards "out there" soon for everyone and anyone to download.

My apologies for filling everyone's Inbox with this. No need to request the
cards, they will be available soon.

Thanks and enjoy the summer.

Mary

_____