Topic: curriculum maps
Replies: 9   Last Post: Aug 15, 2012 3:21 PM

Re: curriculum maps
att1.html (3.3 K)

There is going to be a pre and post test document; it is due any day now.
Hopefully this week.

Caryl Lorandini
AMTNYS, Treasurer
LIMACON, Secretary
NCMTA, Past-President
NCAMS, Executive Board

-----Original Message-----
From: Cindy Nguyen <Cindy.Nguyen@spackenkillschools.org>
To: nysmsmath <nysmsmath@mathforum.org>
Sent: Wed, Aug 15, 2012 1:01 pm
Subject: RE: curriculum maps

A little news: I just found the attached announcement that New York State has
hosen an organization called Core Curriculum to develop its 6-12 Math
urriculum and train teachers. The announcement was dated July 18, 2012. This
s the same organization that was announced back in April as chosen to do the
YS PK - 5th Math.

oes anyone have any other information that would help a middle school teacher?
teach 7th grade math and 8th grade accelerated, i.e., Integrated Algebra, but
ested on 8th as well. I know that this will be the final year of the
ntegrated Algebra curriculum in it's current form, so I feel prepared to start
hat again in September. However, any information on the anticipated sequencing
f the 7th and 8th grade topics would be great!
Thank you,
indy Nguyen
packenkill Schools
rom: owner-nysmsmath@mathforum.org [owner-nysmsmath@mathforum.org] on behalf of
ebby Mosher [dmosher@rhcsd.org]
ent: Monday, July 30, 2012 8:38 AM
o: nysmsmath@mathforum.org
ubject: Re: curriculum maps
Is there any information for grades 6-8 on which items are pre-assessment and
hich items are post-assessment?
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, email the message
"unsubscribe nysmsmath" to majordomo@mathforum.org

Read prior posts and download attachments from the web archives at