Replies: 1   Last Post: Aug 21, 2012 3:00 PM

Richard Strausz

Robert, thanks for your comments. I want to make sure I understand your point. Are you speaking only in favor of 'knowing a subject' or are you looking at 'knowing something about a subject' as a step that will lead someone in that direction?

Richard