Topic: Problem with NIntegrate
Replies: 2   Last Post: Aug 23, 2012 2:51 AM

Chris Arthur

Re: Problem with NIntegrate

Maybe i'm getting rusty with integration but since this is a triple
integral with the limits of one variable defined in terms of another,
you should change the order of integration a bit so that the integral
with respect to Z evaluates before R. Maybe that will help.

Chris