Topic: matlab 2012b hangs on Mac OS X
Replies: 23   Last Post: Sep 12, 2013 5:13 AM

Chris

Re: matlab 2012b hangs on Mac OS X

"Steven_Lord" <slord@mathworks.com> wrote in message

> Please contact the official Technical Support group using the instructions
> in my signature and work with them to determine the cause of the hang you're
> experiencing.

Hi,

this is what I (and I'm sure quite a number of other people in this thread) did.

In my case the support guy, after having me do a few tests, concluded that
(citation):

"This is a bug in MATLAB 8.0 (R2012b) and the development team is
looking into it."

So, at this point we don't need to determine the cause of the hang,
we need a bug-fix ;)

Hopefully before 2013a...

Bye,
Chris.