Replies: 1   Last Post: Sep 23, 2012 9:40 PM

Barbara De Roes

Re: [ap-calculus] no emails yet from the Community?

NOTE:
and post messages there.
I switched my email receipt to my school account and got a message one minute after a discussion post.

I put the sender 'noreply@mail.ap-community.com' in my personal email's contact list and switched the email

receipt to my home account, and got nothing after a recent post.

I think that yahoo mail, or at least my @prodigy.net suffix, is rejecting the messages.  I've had a similar
problem on Lyris from time to time.  We need a way to have someone to research such problems.  I remember
John Mahoney was able to look at something to confirm my account had gone into a rejection cycle.  Then a

reset was done, and things went back to normal.

>________________________________

you use) address book. Sometimes that works.

On 9/23/2012 11:44, Barbara De Roes wrote:

>no, that's not my symptom; I should have mentioned that in my original post.

>>I just checked all the other folders I have - nothing there either.
>>

>>What is the sender's address for the community emails?
>>

>>Can someone look to see if the emails are getting rejected by my account?  I know I had that happen with Lyris a couple of times over the years.
>>

>>I suppose I can try having them sent to my alternate email address.
>>

>>>________________________________

where mine go and I cannot seem to get them to
go to my inbox - and I've clicked on all  the
appropriate settings, but Outlook sends them
to Spam anyway. And I'm the moderator!

>>>Lin
>>>
>>>--

Lin McMullin Richardson, TX My Blog for calculus teachers: teachingcalculus.wordpress.com I am the moderator of the AP Calculus EDG. I am writing here simply as a member of the EDG. This post is not in any way an "official" announcement from the College Board. When the College Board asks me as the moderator, to share information
with you, that e-mail will be clearly marked as being ?From the
Moderator.?
On 9/23/2012 03:23, Barbara De Roes wrote:

> [...]

got nothing then either.

emails passively as we got through the EDG?

---