Topic: Import multiple files with same extension from a folder
Replies: 3   Last Post: Sep 27, 2012 11:09 PM

David Annetts

Re: Import multiple files with same extension from a folder

Hi Dominik,

ifiles = Filenames["*.exp"];
idata = Import[#, "Filetype"]& /@ ifiles;

will import all the .exp files in a particular directory.

Depending on the content of these files, you'll need to modify
"Filetype". Some suggestions are "Text" or "Matrix".