Topic: RE: AP vs UHS
Replies: 5   Last Post: Oct 1, 2012 9:18 AM

Servant, Melissa

RE: AP vs UHS

Wow free!!!

We offer UCCC courses here. We were very upset when the tuition jumped up to $55 per credit last year. So we now offer the courses for UCCC credit or not. Students can opt out of paying the UCCC tuition. They then receive high school credit but not UCCC credit.

Melissa Servant

Math Teacher

Synthesis GSA Advisor

Wallkill Senior High School