Topic: Trying to use Mathematica as "word processor" for my math homework
Replies: 2   Last Post: Oct 28, 2012 11:45 PM

Richard Fateman

Re: Trying to use Mathematica as "word processor" for my math homework

On 10/26/12 8:48 PM, mrkhrdr@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 4, 2003 12:43:34 AM UTC-8, Bob Harris wrote:
>> Howdy,
>>
>> I have recently returned to grad school, and am attempting to use
>> mathematica as my "word processor" for my math-related homework.

I have a suggestion. Ask your instructor if this makes sense.
As a (former)j instructor at both MIT (math) and UC Berkeley,
(computer science) my advice is:
don't waste your time on this. It will not improve your understanding
or your grade. On the contrary, it will distract you,
and possibly thwart your efforts to show your answers.

RJF