Topic: Harvey Mudd math professor teaches high school
Replies: 1   Last Post: Oct 30, 2012 5:48 PM

Greg Goodknight

Re: Harvey Mudd math professor teaches high school

I'm writing Prof. Young as a fellow alum (we've not met or conversed,
his BS Math was also from Mudd two decades after my BS Physics), and
while he doesn't put the name of the school in the paper, he has his CV
on his public departmental web page and he identifies the school as
Helen Bernstein High in the LAUSD, so I am not betraying any confidences
here; the info is two clicks away from anyone's google.

http://www.math.hmc.edu/~dyong/cv.html
https://vimeo.com/28387606

He's apparently active in something called "Math for America".

- -Greg