Topic: Re: Berger Aptitude EXAMPLE PROBLEM.
Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 10, 2012 1:58 PM

James Elander

Re: Berger Aptitude EXAMPLE PROBLEM.

Sorry 4 the delay. Election ads and BS take too much time plus garbage.

Know nothing of the Berger problem,but have been on the mathforum list
for years. It sometime is used by a select group and sometimes a lot
of words-words and more words.
Try a Search on the the topic Berger problems.

Jim

On Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 5:12 PM, Steven <manh2244@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's been a long time since this was posted, but I'm wondering if you might have any additional examples I could practice with?
>
> Or, do you know of a way I could come up with additional sample questions on my own?

- --
Jim

Jim has 4 new CDs on the market.
CD1:TGIF MATH (A 100+ activities to make a hectic math
period on days like prior to homecoming into an rewarding
learning day.)
CD2: EVERYDAY DECISION MAKING VIA GEOMETRY
ESSENTIALS (A Logical development of the essentials
of PL. & Solid Geometry and applying it to decision
making.)
CD3: EVERYDAY DECISION MAKING VIA MATHEMATICAL
BRIDGES FOR A BETTER FUTURE (Liberal Art
"bridges" emphasizing critical thinking.)
CD4: EVERYDAY DECISION MAKING FOR A BETTER
CAREER (Mathematical topics needed for skills and for
better decisions)
For more info:
http://sites.google.com/site/mathfordecisionmaking/