Topic: NOVA on Easter Island rock statues; do they have a Logic editor at NOVA?
Replies: 3   Last Post: Nov 9, 2012 10:30 PM

Sam Wormley

Re: NOVA on Easter Island rock statues; do they have a Logic editor
at NOVA?

> On Nov 8, 2:16 am, Archimedes Plutonium
> <plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> To think, that those massive rock statues would be "walked" along for
>> 10 kilometers taking months and enormous risks when it is easy to
>> logroll them in a week with virtually no risk, is mindboggling lack of
>> logic.

The evidence suggested that at least some of the trip was "walked",
that the practicality was demonstrated. I thought the most
fascinating part of the program was about rock mulching.