Topic: Searching for theorem
Replies: 11   Last Post: Nov 11, 2012 10:49 AM

danielgoldman@sunyorange.edu

Re: Searching for theorem

On Saturday, November 10, 2012 6:33:23 PM UTC-5, jod beans wrote:
> <danielgoldman@sunyorange.edu> wrote in message

> I'm searching for a result that I came across. I'm sure someone has come up
>
> with the result before, and I want to make sure. However in the off
>
> chance--and I mean very off chance--that someone has not come up with the
>
> result before, I'd like to protect my work.
>

> Any advice would be appreciated.
>

> Thanks.
>

> do intensive search in major university library, ask Liberian to help.

On the off chance that it is new or somewhat different and could be one day used for a thesis, I'd like to ensure that I can keep it that way. The problem is I'm still far from a point in time where I can write a thesis.