Topic: gensig function not working - matlab R2012b
Replies: 3   Last Post: Nov 13, 2012 6:20 PM

Vittorio

Re: gensig function not working - matlab R2012b

dpb <none@non.net> wrote in message <k7lt4r$pr7$1@speranza.aioe.org>...
> On 11/10/2012 8:26 AM, Vittorio wrote:
> > I am using matlab R2012b and I can't use gesing function.
> > This is what I see in command window:

> > Undefined function 'gensig' for input arguments of type 'char'.
> >

> What does
>
> which gensig
>
> at command line return?
>
> Guess is either you've aliased the name inadvertently or perhaps don't
> have the toolbox installed on different machine...
>
> --

Thanks for your answer.

>> which gensig
'gensig' not found.

We are 3 user and we are all experiencing the same issue, we had to install the R2012a to use gensing. Unfortunately I am a completely new user and I really don't know how to check if the toolbox is installed, can you please explain?