Topic: Euclidean distance of all pairwise combinations (redundants)
Replies: 7   Last Post: Nov 18, 2012 4:02 AM

Jesse Pisel

Re: Euclidean distance of all pairwise combinations (redundants)

Thank you for all the suggestions everyone, all the different codes worked
well and they all did exactly what I wanted to do with my data set. Thank
you for all the help! I ended up just using Tuples instead of Subset just
for ease of use as Ralph suggested.

--
*Jesse Pisel*
970-901-5455