Topic: how could I specify the No. of bit that represent the No.????
Replies: 7   Last Post: Nov 23, 2012 6:08 PM

luma

Re: how could I specify the No. of bit that represent the No.????

"luma " <luma.hamdi@ymail.com> wrote in message <k8m958$ltl$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Hello,
> How could I specify the No.of bit that represent
> for ex.
> X=156.102
> I need to specify 16 bit for integer and 8 bit for fractional.
> Please,I need the answer to my question so much.

yes , I used fixed point
I used fi function but I don't think it is useful.
I need to specify the No. of bit and then convert the matrix to text.
finally, I stored it in memory of FPGA