Topic: Action-Reaction: The Perfect Universe
Replies: 4   Last Post: Dec 4, 2012 8:34 AM

jdawe

Re: Action-Reaction: The Perfect Universe

On Dec 3, 12:03 pm, jdawe <mrjd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Imagine if we were to remove all of the energy in the universe so that
> we are left with nothing.
>
> Nothing = 0.
>
> So, let's remove the energy, let's get rid of:
>
> Brightness
>
> Motion
>
> Sound
>
> Active
>
> Hot
>
> Curving
>
> Dimensional
>
> Expansion
>
> All we have now is nothing:
>
> A Dark, At Rest, Silent, Passive, Cold, Linear, Dimensionless
> Absolutely Contracted point.
>
> In other words a zero dimensional infinitely small vacuum point.
>
> This point represents the PERFECT universe.
>
> Anywhere we want to travel in this universe we would get there
> INSTANTANEOUSLY.
>
> It has 0 degrees curvature, 0 dimensions and 0 time.
>
> It is the perfect universe afterall so any value other than zero would
> represent an imperfection.
>
> Zero is PERFECTION.
>
> -------------
>
> From this FICTITIOUS INSTANTANEOUS LINEAR POINT comes REALITY which is
> GRADUAL, CURVING TIMED EXPANSION.
>
> These things always take on a non zero value.
>
> Space - Time
>
> Contraction - Expansion
>
> Zero - NonZero
>
> Beginning - Ending
>
> So in the beginning of the universe there was 'nothing', a perfect
> universe! You might say well what was there before nothing.
>
> Nothing is INSTANTANEOUS so it appeared in 0 time lapse. You can't
> have something before nothing.

For a bit of trivia this perfect point can also be referred to as the
God point.

Creator - Destroyer

Innocent - Guilty

God - Devil

Perfect - Imperfect

Fiction - Reality

Yup, this perfect point is the creator of the Universe and is what
people refer to as God.

For some more trivia:

Female - Male

Yup, God is a female.

The female creation point. Where all life comes from.