Topic: R2012b Data acquisition toolbox session based in deployed application
Replies: 6   Last Post: Aug 1, 2013 1:40 AM

Eric Keller

Re: R2012b Data acquisition toolbox session based in deployed application

"jenni" wrote in message <ktcnjt$lag$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...

> It gives an error ' indefined variable daq or function daq.getDevices'. I am using matlab version 2011b in a 32 bit system. I am unable to figure out the reason. Any help?

This code works for the session-based data acquisition. 2011b did not have support for most data acquisition cards in the session-based system. I suppose it's possible you have one of those systems. Otherwise, you should look at the legacy data acquisition methods. They worked fine, and I was perfectly happy with them. The only reason I changed was that they didn't support 64 bit operations.